I just saw on my CC statement a charge for $43 from a company I've never heard of.I tried to call the number and listened for about five minuets of offers I could sign up for ("have your credit card ready!", then recorded voice told me various items I've "won" (for a small fee!!") and then the recorded voice told me I needed to use a new phone number to contact them b/c of my location (Ohio).

The number: 800-712-6600 is the number for "Free 411".

Calling my CC company now to dispute and block the company.Thanks to everyone for the info.

This person wrote the review because of "unauthorized charge" of newsub magazine services subscription from NewSub Magazine Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $43 and wants NewSub Magazine Services to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorized charge. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by NewSub Magazine Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments