I am very upset that I called and cancelled this order before it was delivered and they still billed my card, and I don't get the magazines.I have made several phone calls regarding this matter, but I keep getting the same information that they will not future bill me.

The offer was if you were not satisified you can call and get a full refund. That information it totally incorrect. I called again this morning and explained that they have charged my card for 3 magazines that I do not want.

She offered to cancel but to allow me to continue to receive the magazines for $5.97 for 11 issues.I refused.

Had an Experience with NewSub Magazine Services?

Comments

Franklin, Tennessee, United States #992916

If this happens to you:

When you are charged a serious amount of money, or even a little bit, from a subscription that you honestly have NO idea where, and when it came from...Seriously call 203-595-8255. Full Refunds, and money is put into your account within 72 hours.

I called the 877-813-0320 number given by:Jeff's report on 7/25/10. and I think it worked, they gave me a conf. number so we will see. Thank you Jeff for sharing!

6. Written by Jeff, on 25-07-2010 23:14

I went directly to Sports Illustrated and Time to cancel...they gave me a different number to call 877-813-0320...hope this helps someone Newsub *** and someone should look into these kinds of practices. I am more disappointed with FYE for tricking me into this than I am with Newsub. It will be Best Buy and Target for me from now on.

#204103

I went to their website magcustomerservice.com and cancelled my subscriptions before being charged. I received cancellation numbers, and hopefully the charges will not go through. I didn't have much luck calling the hotlines.

#201171

Cancel by talking to the rep as Nate says. The automated system is designed to mislead as it says it canceled it but what it means is that it canceled any future billings and will continue to send you magazines for at least another year as they charged you for it already.

#191400

Thank you for this post!I returned from a two-year overseas military deployment to find all these magazines I never ordered!

(I was told I agreed to them when I made a clothing purchase from a catalog--but I know this is not true!) When I called the number on my credit card statement, I followed the automated prompts to cancel my subscription, but instead they were renewed and my card was charged again! This is just plain FRAUD if you ask me! I will try the other phone numbers given here. Wish me luck!

P.S.

Has anyone here contacted the Better Business Bureau about these practices?I plan to--I hope you will too.

Strasburg, Pennsylvania, United States #172877

michelle pushing a bunch of numbers does work haha good job! IM about to have at it on one of these sons of ***!

Strasburg, Pennsylvania, United States #172876

This same *** happened to me.... I really wish I could reach through this here phone and give them some money through my fist... I would sign anything to give these folks what they deserve!

I went directly to Sports Illustrated and Time to cancel...they gave me a different number to call 877-813-0320...hope this helps someone Newsub sucks and someone should look into these kinds of practices. I am more disappointed with FYE for tricking me into this than I am with Newsub. It will be Best Buy and Target for me from now on.

Thank you so much to everyone! The crazy number pushing worked!

I AM FURIOUS!@@ It's been PAST the 72 hours and my refund has not been credited. I am now contacting the U.S. Attorney Generals Office.