Andover, Kansas

A month ago I received 2 cards in the mail from NewSub Magazine Services.One was a renewal notice for a magazine they had sent to me on a trieal basis and the other was for a magazine I have never received or ordered.

I called to cancel both subscriptions because I did not want to pay the full(overpriced) amount. I was able to cancel the bogus magazine subscription I have never received, but the sutomated system informed me that they had no record of my subscription. In fact, after the other was cancelled, they had no record of any subscriptions for me. However, today I noticed a charge on my credit card from them for the mysterious disappearing magazine subscription.

I called and cancelled and I disputed the charge with my credit card company.I believe this was intentional and I am no longer going to do any business with this company!

Had an Experience with NewSub Magazine Services?

Comments

It's almost 2012 and they are still 100% fraud.They just charged my card and I got the reimbursement..It was only 65% of what they charged me so I am still in the process of hearing back from the C.S.

so I can get a full refund. I am going to look into legal cases against this company b/c this is bull.

They go under New Subscription Services now.Current #, 877-210-0582

This company is 100% fraud. some legal action should be taken.