This company scams people and rips them off.NEVER DO BUSINESS with them.

They sign you up for a magazine when you buy things at stores and then charge you for years and years without getting caught and then they are really rude when you call them out on what they are doing. They should be shut down. Horrible customer service, rude people on the phone that couldn't care less that what they are doing is wrong.

They make you feel like you are dumb and they pretend that there is nothing they can do to help you because everything was explained in the TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT that was printed on your receipt in tiny print.Stores claim that they explain all of this to you at the time of purchase but they don't and you lose in the end.

Had an Experience with NewSub Magazine Services?

Comments

BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more