This company scams people and rips them off.NEVER DO BUSINESS with them.

They sign you up for a magazine when you buy things at stores and then charge you for years and years without getting caught and then they are really rude when you call them out on what they are doing. They should be shut down. Horrible customer service, rude people on the phone that couldn't care less that what they are doing is wrong.

They make you feel like you are dumb and they pretend that there is nothing they can do to help you because everything was explained in the TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT that was printed on your receipt in tiny print.Stores claim that they explain all of this to you at the time of purchase but they don't and you lose in the end.

Had an Experience with NewSub Magazine Services?

Comments

Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more